Artisan Crafted Crocheted Shoulder Bag
(You save )
In an effort to preserve their cultural identity and artisanal traditions, artisans of the Wayuu Community crochet this beautiful mochila or shoulder bag from acrylic yarns. Legend has it that a spider named Wale Keru taught a Wayuu woman how to weave and crochet. The Wayuu are an indigenous people located on the Guajira Peninsula in northern Colombia. The colorful unlined shoulder bag closes with a tassel-accented drawstring.
- 100% acrylic
- Features a drawstring closure
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- 1.10 lbs
- Bag: 11 inches H x 9.5 inches Diam.
- Strap(s): 39 inches L x 2.4 inches W
- Drop length: 19.8 inches from strap to bag
- Made in Colombia