At the Peak
Handcrafted Colombian Shoulder Bag
(You save )
Deep rose, brown and ivory are an appealing combination in this hand-crocheted acrylic bucket bag or mochila. Working to preserve their cultural identity and artisanal traditions, artisans of the Wayuu Community create the shoulder bag. The Wayuu are an indigenous people located on the Guajira Peninsula in northern Colombia. Legend has it that a spider named Wale Keru taught a Wayuu woman how to weave and crochet. The unlined shoulder bag closes with a tassel-accented drawstring.
- 100% acrylic
- Features a drawstring closure
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- 1.32 lbs
- Bag: 14.3 inches H x 9.8 inches Diam.
- Strap(s): 39 inches L x 2.8 inches W
- Drop length: 19.8 inches from strap to bag
- Made in Colombia