Red and Pink Crocheted Shoulder Bag
(You save )
Artisans of the Wayuu Community crochet this beautiful mochila or shoulder bag from acrylic yarns, working to preserve their cultural identity and artisanal traditions. The Wayuu are an indigenous people located on the Guajira Peninsula in northern Colombia. Legend has it that a spider named Wale Keru taught a Wayuu woman how to weave and crochet. The unlined red, rose and ivory shoulder bag closes with a tassel-accented drawstring.
- 100% acrylic
- Features a drawstring closure
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- 1.21 lbs
- Bag: 11.5 inches H x 9 inches Diam.
- Strap(s): 39 inches L x 2.6 inches W
- Drop length: 19.8 inches from strap to bag
- Made in Colombia